Girls Night Out - well, sort of

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - Posted by Cathy at 12:56 PM

Friday night lots of Reale women, Dad and Jim D took a trip to the MGM Grand Casino in CT. We had lots of laughs, gambling, dinner, and saw Kathy Griffin who put on a very funny show. I'm not sure Mom appreciated it, there was lots of swearing, references to shows she doesn't watch, and a little God bashing, but she said she thought it was good (just being polite I think).
I don't think any of us came away big winners, (even though Pat and Peg had a near win experience) so we won't be retiring early to an Italian villa by the sea.
After some free drinks, a search for a lost Dad, and quite a few bucks later we headed home.
Does anyone have any pictures they can post?