Dan does New Hampshire

Monday, August 9, 2010 - Posted by Theresa at 8:29 PM




I had a great visit with Dan this weekend. He asked if I would post this photo of a moose sighting. Jim scrambled (he's so good at that) to pick Dan up at PACE on Friday and brought him back to Dover. I headed over and we all enjoyed a delicious Chinese meal, got to see Alana's tire swing and a tour of Xiu's garden complete with a rainwater collector for irrigation.

The next day Dan and I had a leisurely breakfast at The Stix and then headed to Squam Lake for a naturalist guided boat tour. Squam Lake is the location where "On Golden Pond" was filmed. Ask Dan about it and he'll have some good stories to tell.
I drove Dan back on Sunday and met Lynnie in Burlington. The three of us enjoyed an al fresco lunch at Macaroni Grille reminiscient of our days in Tuscany. She returned Dan safely back to his abode.

I couldn't resist adding one more photo of "Gram by the Pool".