Greetings from Michigan
Saturday, July 11, 2009 - Posted by Annie Spear at 2:37 PM
Happy birthday to all you July babies...so many! Hopefully, the east coast is getting better weather these days, as I know June was horrible. We are enjoying the nice weather here in Grayling taking walks and going fishing at a lake near our house.
We were thrilled to have a visit from Theresa(mom) so she could see where we live. It was so fun to surprise her with the news of Baby Spear. I start week 17 today. I am starting to feel more like myself again and getting a lot more energy back. My belly is also starting to show a little bit. Matt and I are so excited to be parents! Congrats to Angela on expecting a new little one too! That is so exciting!
When we have some new pictures to contribute we will. We miss you all and hope to get together some time soon!
Love, Matt and Annie