New Years Eve Babysitting....anyone interested?? PLEASE!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010 - Posted by Ange at 2:44 PM
OK,I know its early but I wanted to put this out there early to see if anyone might have any interest in babysitting this New Years Eve. I know it's going to take some aligning of the planets to possibly make this happen, which is why I'm asking early.Bobby and I were invited to a wedding on New Years. If there is anyone out there that would rather stay in the comfort of their own home for New Years, why not entertain the idea of the company of some wonderful( and adorable I might add) children. We have 3 to choose from so take one or take all 3! Gianna is the perfect height for serving a platter of hors d'oeurves to your family and friends while you celebrate (is that slave labor?). Dylan is great for working off some extra calories you may have endulged in over the holidays,and I'm sure we can also have him trained by then to serve beer something of that nature. Jackson, you can put a serving tray on his back as he crawls around but may be a little low...or he can just sleep..which he is very good at.Let me know, they all sleep through the night,we will offer compensation, we will drop off, or you can come to our house whatever you'd prefer. We haven't been out for New Years in 5 years so we'd really like to go if we can(...sorry just thought I'd add that to maybe tug on your heartstrings a little), not to mention its a close friend of Bobbys. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you!!!