Headed over to the Tidal Basin last night to check out the cherry blossoms and on the way there saw the police cars blocking the roads for a motorcade to come through, which happens every so often around here, so I thought it was no big deal, until I realized it was blocked for many, many streets. Finally asked one of the policemen who would be coming through and he said "the President". Walked along the route a while longer and got stopped by a policeman as the motorcade was approaching. We asked where the President was headed and he said "the State of the Union down at Fort Myers". Hmmmm. I think he meant to say "address to the nation about Libya down at Fort McNair".
Didn't get any pics of the 10 motorcycles, 5 cruisers, 2 limos (glimpse of a head that looked like Obama), 7 black SUV's, 6 black vans, 1 swat command post vehicle, and 1 ambulance. Did get a nice shot of the cherry blossoms though.