Visit with Logan and more...

Thursday, April 21, 2011 - Posted by Theresa at 9:20 PM
Hello Everyone,

I got to see little Logan two weeks ago at Kath's (Annie's sister) wedding shower in Haverhill. I was on babysitting duty so Annie and her folks could visit with family and friends. Logan and I had a great time once he realized I was a friend, let alone grandmother. This was the first time I saw him walking and he kept beelining for the open door to head outside, the outdoorsy type. Remind you of anyone?

Matt and Annie gave me the go-ahead to make an announcement for them. They are expecting another little Spear! Double the fun. Looks like he/she will arrive late October or early November. Maybe on Alana's birthday. Can't wait.

Here's a link to a video of Logan toddling around
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsi2TzFYDr0. Not exciting, but very cute. The other little one is his cousin, Nicholas. I had a hard time holding the camera and making sure Logan didn't fall down the steps. At the beginning, notice how he's playing Peek-a-boo with his hands over his eyes and trying to walk at the same time. Kids are a riot, if you don't have to get up with them at night.

Happy Easter, everyone.

Love,
Theresa