Meeting little Logan...

Monday, February 22, 2010 - Posted by Theresa at 9:15 PM
It's been about 2 weeks since I returned from Michigan and I am missing this tiny baby so much! Holding this precious little bundle was such a joy, even when he was screaming his lungs out. He and I would waltz the night away while I sang quietly "Hush Little Baby" .

Logan is long and lean with big hands and feet and wants to eat constantly. Annie is such a patient, loving and exhausted mother. (Sorry I didn't get a good pic of her and Logan as he usually had his head buried under her shirt. Ah, such is a mother's life.) Matt is so lovingly funny with Logan, coaching him on his head lifts one moment, then changing poopy diapers and giving him a bath the next. Below, Matt and Logan share a 'father-son' moment.