Sold

Sunday, February 28, 2010 - Posted by Ann at 9:14 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I accepted an offer on my Boston condo. If all goes well it should close by March 18. Let me know if you're interested in any of the remaining furniture items I was pushing at Christmastime.
The list includes:
- Lynn's 20+ year old kitchen table and three remaining chairs
- rattan daybed with trundle
- 8 x 10 beige area rug (handcleaned with help from Peg)
- a queen size sleep sofa (unless Nicki and Yann want it)
- an oak chair from Dad's old office (clumsily refinished in an attempt at shabby chic)
- the bench from the Hanover kitchen (just kidding)
- an Italian flag, a large horn
and now- because the buyer is spiteful . . .
- the balcony chairs
- stackable washer/dryer

It was a great place while it lasted- and I'm keeping all of the good memories of the fun times we had together there! More to come in DC . . .