A New Grandson!
Thursday, December 17, 2009 - Posted by Cathy at 2:02 PM
Jackson came quickly, they got to the hospital at 3am and he was born a little after 7am (it must be those Reale genes). Joe was close in some of his predictions, he weighed 7.2 oz and his name is Jackson (similar to Jake).
He and Ange will be at South Shore Hospital in Weymouth until Saturday they are both doing great. I brought Gianna and Dylan to the hospital to visit their new brother. Gianna loved him, held him, thinks she has a new doll. Dylan couldn't have cared less, he was more interested in the plumbing under the sink.
I have some pics but can't find my USB cable for my camera, pics will be posted soon.
I believe Theresa has some news too......
Happy Birthday Dan - 2 new babies to share your birthday.